The Unit Africa Tour meets The Red Hip Hop Experience
RED Foundation Presents the ‘RED HIP HOP EXPERIENCE‘ this February in conjunction The Unit Africa Tour.
RED Foundation is a Christian urban youth empowerment organization with a vision to influence urban youth for Christ through relevant and cutting edge kingdom concepts across the 7 mountains (religion, family, government, education, media, business & arts) of influence and culture.
Director of the RED foundation, Pastor Emmanuel Dlamini says, “We believe in these 3 pillars; REVIVAL which is an atmosphere that brings transformation), EVANGELISM which radically engaging the culture and DISCIPLESHIP which produces quality leaders who also produce quality leaders and the chain becomes unbreakable.”
The RED Hip Hop Experience will be a one day Christian (CHH) music concert and CHH & Youth Culture Roundtable event on the 25 of February 2018 at Liberty Community Centre in Manzini, Swaziland. (Former Greater Alpha Restaurant opposite Manzini City Council Offices and next to Manzini Waste Centre Shop)
About the CHH Concert
The concert will be headlined by three of Africa’s biggest Christian Hip-Hop artists:
- Blaque Nubon (SA),
- Courtney Antipas (Zim),
- David Kalilani (Malawi)
and one of Africa’s finest Christian entertainment & music entrepreneurs and managing director of Fresh Impressions Africa:
- Mr Harold Moyo (SA)
As part of The Unit Africa tour which is touring at least 8 African countries including Swaziland. They will be performing alongside Swaziland’s biggest gospel hip-hop artists Switch and P1.7.
- Use the strength of hip-hop music in mainstream society to reach urban and inner city youth with the gospel of the kingdom.
- Partner with local church youth group to help establish Christian hip hop music as a powerful voice in shaping lives and influencing youth culture in Swaziland.
- Intentionally and strategically furn the flames of the gospel of Jesus Christ being preached via the medium of hip-hop music.
- Providing a platform for youth leaders and/or pastors to link up and engage with CHH artists on how to influence, reach and eternally impact a generation through hip-hop music.
- Connect local CHH artists and youth leaders to a network of like minded leaders and artists to enable collaboration and unity in the local youth ministry space.
- Introduce local CHH artists and youth leaders to the ministry, music as well as the knowledge resevoir of these awesome African CHH artists.
The roundtable is targeted specifically at youth leaders and/or youth pastors and Christian hip-hop artists. Aspiring artists, interested individuals or church folk are also welcome to register for the roundtable.
The concert will start at 2pm until 5.30pm followed by the Roundtable at 6pm until 7.30pm.
Entry fee for the concert is E100 and registration fee for the roundtable is E50 per leader
You may be interested
Fakazi Samuel releases Umusa waJesu singleEljay - July 13, 2018
Fakazi Samuel has release a single titled Umusa waJesu from his forth coming album Sabela. The single is based on and drives…
God Over Money Artist “Sevin” Is Set To Release New Album “Rather Die Than Deny”Eljay - June 10, 2018
Sevin from the God Over Money stable is set to release his album titled Rather Die than Deny on June…
JustPierre – Walk It Talk It (Christian Remix) ft. Trooth Wordsmith & Kid JimiEljay - June 10, 2018
Download JustPierre's new mixtape Walk it Talk it featuring Trooth Wordsmith & Kid Jimi. Listen below (and download on sound-cloud)